We are delighted to announce that Bloom has been appointed by NEPO (the North East Procurement Organisation) as delivery partner to the multi-billion-pound NEPRO³ specialist professional services solution for up to a further eight years.
The NEPRO vendor neutral managed service solution was established by NEPO to help the UK public buy and manage specialist professional services in a different way, whilst achieving better outcomes and improving value for money.
Bloom have been the UK’s exclusive operator of the NEPRO solution since its inception. NEPRO³ will build on the successes of the previous iterations, which started in 2012 as the only solution of its kind within the UK public sector marketplace.
The vast knowledge, expertise and data obtained as a result will be used to enhance the collaborative buyer/supplier user communities under the future offering, as we continue to deliver the solution up to 2027.
NEPRO³ will open up procurement opportunities for supplier and buyers alike, whilst providing buyers with value for money, control, transparency and a compliant route to market:
- Value for Money: on average, buyers using NEPRO save between 11% and 19% against budget.
- Speed: Bloom can take you from first contact to professional services on-site in as little as ten days.
- Compliance: An OJEU compliant procurement with a fully transparent audit trail of all procurement decisions and actions.
- Delivery Assurance: Full management of all contractual, commercial and delivery risk, through one contract with in-built IR35 safeguards and IP protection
- Choice: A choice of 20 services spend categories and more than 240 sub-categories, this includes the new category of ‘Public Sector’.
- Social Value: Opening up procurement to SME suppliers is a key aspect of the NEPRO solution. To date, 70% of projects have been delivered by SMEs enabling the public sector to drive significant growth back into local economies.
NEPRO³ will enable Bloom to open up procurement opportunities for suppliers and buyers, whilst providing control, transparency and a compliant route to market.
We look forward to building on the relationships we have with the many public sector and supplier organisations utilising the solution across our various sectors.