We are delighted to announce that Bloom’s current technology platform Pro-vide sourcing portal is upgrading to a new and improved version.
As our business continues to grow, we are dedicated to investing in our technology to enable us to provide the best procurement route for suppliers and buyers alike.
We would like to introduce our new technology platform: Pro-vide 2.0.
Building on the success of our current platform, we have partnered with Jaggaer (the world’s largest independent spend management company) to develop a new and improved platform specifically customised to the needs of our supplier and buyer communities.
We have listened and responded to feedback and have put user requirements first in the development Pro-vide 2.0; the new platform will continue to be at the heart of our collaborative approach, giving our users one central place to manage projects.
Pro-vide 2.0 has a number of improvements and developments that will have benefits for both buyers and suppliers. For buyers these include:
- Enhanced functionality to capture your precise project requirements.
- The ability to route requirements for approval in accordance with your internal processes.
- Enhanced functionality to shortlist suppliers based on: location, organisation size, capabilities, professional qualifications and accreditation.
- Best in class evaluation and automated scoring functionality.
Suppliers will also experience a range of improvements some of which include:
- Improved functionality for suppliers to showcase their offering to increase the likelihood of being shortlisted, including: service offering capabilities, professional qualifications and accreditation.
- Simplified registration and accreditation process, with significantly less steps.
- Greater transparency with new interactive and customisable user dashboards.
We will be working with all buyers and suppliers during the forthcoming months to support a full transition to Pro-vide 2.0. The new and improved platform will be rolled out using a phased approach beginning in August 2019. We look forward to building on the relationships we have built with our buyer and supplier communities as we continually improve our approach to professional services procurement.