Bloom are excited to be co-hosting the Inspiring Impact Roadshow, Newcastle with Social Value UK on the 21st May 2019.
Social Value UK are running the series of roadshows alongside the Inspiring Impact Programme. Running from 10:00 – 13:00, the road show agenda will be made up of three parts, these are:
- Social Value Roadshow – Providing an overview of the wider international and national contexts, as well as the local partners knowledge of Newcastle and the surrounding areas. Social Value UK will be covering key topics such as, what Social Value is, why it should be important to you, and how to act. Bloom will bring public sector specific knowledge as to how we are embedding social value across our supply chain and the benefits of networking.
- Local Networking – This is an opportunity for networking with local organisations from across all sectors. Providing the opportunity to share problems, opportunities, skills and resources from a local perspective.
- Inspiring Impact – This is a VCS focused workshop looking at impact management with practical exercises, case studies, and tools that can be taken back to be used in attendees work and organisations.
The roadshows will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Find out about social value, impact management, social accounting and why it matters to you
- Connect with like minded individuals from across all sectors
- Participate in an action-based impact practice workshop to develop skills to try in your organisation
- Plan in your next steps and find out what support is available to assist you
Event Location – Tuesday 21 May 2019 10:00 – 13:00
Event Location – Breeze Creatives, Bamburgh House, Market Street East, Newcastle, NE1 6BH
Bookings for this event are now closed