Join Bloom for an exclusive webinar looking at where to start and how to get the most from procurement in the education sector.
School budgets are under pressure and school leaders are challenging every aspect to achieve the best educational outcomes. With complex procurement regulations, numerous different routes to take and a lack of specialist resource sometimes it is hard to know where to start!
Bloom can help to make it easier and are delivering some real tangible benefits for schools. We support collaborative working across regions to deliver improved services at lower costs and working with any size of school or MAT to implement social value.
Join us to hear first-hand how schools across the UK are benefiting.
- Understanding procurement regulations and how to ensure compliance
- Achieving procurement best practice for schools, academies & colleges
- Accessing savings and compliance through DfE recommended frameworks
- An introduction to NEPRO & Bloom
- Recent case study examples of effective procurement
You can now access this webinar on demand, simply complete the form below to receive a live recording.