Following on from our Supplier Engagement Event at the Falmouth Hotel co-hosted with the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, we are providing an onboarding workshop for suppliers. The workshop will take place on 7th May 2019 running from 13:30 through to 16:00.
Held in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce, the registration workshop will provide suppliers with an informal guide through the Bloom onboarding and accreditation process.
The workshop will also give suppliers the opportunity to ask our team any questions they have about accredited supplier status, the NEPRO neutral Vendor solution and how to win bids with Bloom.
Register for free today, via the link below.
Please note, to become an accredited supplier you will need to provide:
- Full company details
- Your certificate of incorporation if you are a limited company
- Responses to all mandatory and discretionary legislative questions
- Two case studies and two references for each sub-category you want to accredit against
- A Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate, with a minimum of £1million value
- Evidence of Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance where applicable
- Agreement to our Services Supply Agreement (Terms and Conditions)
Event Details – Tuesday May 7, 2019, 13:30 – 16:00
Event Location – Chamber Offices, Cardrew Way, Redruth, TR15 1SP
Bookings for this event are now closed